One of our favorite past speakers, Katherine Wolf, has a brand new book out this month with her husband, Jay: Suffer Strong: How to Survive Anything by Redefining Everything.
- Recognize we are being equipped for an uncommon assignment, not cursed by our story.
- Transform our unmet expectations into brave anticipations.
- Disrupt the myth that joy can only be found in a pain-free life.
- Rewrite the narrative of hard circumstances by turning our definitions of suffering into declarations of strength.
- And, ultimately, thrive even in the lives we never imagined living.
If you missed it, watch Katherine's Changing Season's talk here.
Also, check out their podcast, Suffer Strong, here.
Or hear them share on That Sounds Fun With Annie Downspodcast.